Sunday, July 09, 2006

In art, as in life...

So basically, I've been having a crummy couple of days (which was topped off by a dreary rainy Sunday... because clearly God loves appropriate imagery). No need for details, but it's not been the best week ever.

But at least I have theatre -- I'm working on The Baltimore Waltz with a few of my students and beginning the youth playwriting camp tomorrow, and we'll be auditioning for The Graduate in a couple of weeks. And that makes having a crummy day a little better. Because there's some place to channel all that energy and let it go. Which is a good thing.

It's always been nice having some place to work out whatever's bugging me. The theatre's still the most constant companion I have.

I sort of wonder how people who don't have an outlet deal with crummy days? I can't imagine how shitty it would be to just hold it in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Ok, I'm back in town. Bye-bye bad moods!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home