Saturday, May 05, 2007

Big News, Folks!

So, I've been having quite a run of good things happenieng to me lately. There was the San Francisco Fringe Festival nes, then the news about Providence being produced in New York.

Now, there's proof that good things come in threes.

My piece, Life/Play, has been invited to the 2007 New York International Fringe Festival. This is awesome news, since this festival is juried and my piece was selected from approx 800 applicants to be a part of this festival. We'll bring the show to New York in August.

This is incredibly exciting news for me. Not only because i'm gonna get to bring a show to one of the coolest Festivals around, but I'm also really happy that it's with a piece that's so personal to me.

Life is good right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That's about all I can do! :)

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Cody. Bet you didn't expect to hear from me huh? lol. Anyway every now and then I read your brother's blog to catch up and decided to check out yours. I'm so happy for you. Although it's not a big surprise to me. You may have been an ass but I still liked ya. lol. Anyway once again congrats and good luck with everything. Don't forget little ole me when you become a big shot. lol.

Love an Luck,

Blakey

oops. Had a little problem there. This is why I do not blog.lol

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cody!! This is Michelle (aka: mrs. Coulter)! I found ur blogspot and thought I would say hi. Are you still living in Lafayette? I heard that you arent returning to the AA next year .. is that true? I am coming back to town in september and would love to help you with something..anything really. lol. I want to get back into theatre and you are the most talented person I know. email me and we can chat. my email is ppiazza3@cox.net

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home