Thursday, January 25, 2007

EXCITING NEWS

Good news came my way today.

I've been invited to bring a solo show of mine to the San Francisco Fringe Festival in September.

The show is called Abundance, and it explores the kidnapping of a small girl in a small southern town through the eyes of five different characters. I play all five people, and it's in alternating monologues.

I'm terribly excited about this. This is a very awesome opportunity to show my work in a major city, and coming on the heels of my play Providence getting a reading Off-Off Broadway in New York City on Sunday, I can't be happier.

Yeah for theatre!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cody! - So proud/happy for you.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it.

--The Faith Healer

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dr. Richard said...

Wow, cool!
I know it's been forever since I've seen you guys, but Sarah sent me the link to your blog. I'm not too far from SF now, and Paul and I would definitely love to see the show when you're out here. Please send the info when you get it...and congratulations!!!!!!!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Congrats Cody! Always knew you were goin places!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home