Monday, February 19, 2007

I know, I know...



I don't update this enough. I should be better about it.



But, some more exciting news.



The company that did the reading of "Providence" in New York has decided to produce it! Yeah, that's right. Memorized by actors for a real live audience with a director and a set and everything lol. Like real live theatre!



It's gonna be fun to see it. It opens the last week of February 2008! So, the countdown begins...



and in case anyone is interested to see how this news makes me feel...



6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

OHHHHHH YAY!!! A play of yours that I can actually SEE! I can't wait!

Congrats!!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats to you. Lots of great things coming your way these days. You must have good karma!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Hypnotic Romance said...

Hmmm, well I see I found your blog...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Chovexanos said...

Once again, congratulations on Providence, Cody!

--James

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps I'll be out there on business when the big day arrives.

Please post another picture.

-- The Faith Healer

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Congratulations, Cody!

Very happy for you. ;)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home