Sunday, October 15, 2006


Audra McDonald

So here's what I think about this bitch -- she's FABULOUS!

Ms. McDonald, for those who don't her (and shame on you) is a musical theatre actor with Four Tony Awards, several solo albums, and a voice that makes you wanna slap your mother. She's incredible. And her new album came out recently, and PBS aired her American Songbook concert on Live From Lincoln Center.

Check her out. Her new album is called "Build a Bridge" and it's wonderful. She records John Mayer's "My Stupid Mouth", Kermit the Frog's "Being Green" and Laura Lyro's "Tom Cat Goodbye" among other terrific songs. She's really got an eclectic taste in songs for her albums and every song is like a perfect little three-act play.

And doesn't she look, in this pic, like she's saying "Who me? Talented? No, not me. Really? Me?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate talented people.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home